New Balance 990v5 Grey: Made in the United States
New Balance 990v5 Grey shoes are perfect for any occasion, which is why we’ve included them in the American Made section of our marketplace. Whether that’s going on a quick jog, loafing around the house, or heading to the brewery with a few buddies. They’re casual and comfortable, yet also stylish and versatile. The New Balance 990v5 grey shoes pair well with either shorts or pants and can be worn in every season. Here’s more from New Balance’s website:
New Balance 990v5 Grey Shoes
In the spring of 1978, New Balance gave their designers the go-ahead on an ambitious undertaking: develop the very best running shoe, regardless of the time it takes or the money it costs. The result was the 990, a shoe that’s been raising the bar on quality ever since. With the 990v5, the legend continues. A perfect blend of cushioning and style, this shoe looks as good on your morning run as it does on the runway. New Balance MADE contains a domestic value of 70% or more. MADE makes up a limited portion of New Balance’s US sales.
- 50% Synthetic, 50% Mesh
- Made in US
- Rubber sole
- Heritage Style: The 990v5 is an iconic sneaker. Built with a pigskin and mesh upper in a classic running silhouette. Designed to look amazing anywhere from morning run to runway.
- Impressive Fit: The modern upper on these fitness shoes is made of no-sew engineered mesh. Therefore, it creates a sophisticated style that also offers breathability and a comfortable fit.
- Durability and Comfort: Featuring a strong rubber outsole for durability and a molded footbed for underfoot comfort. These runners are sure to become your new daily kicks.
- Designed for All-Day Wear: This New Balance sneaker is truly a premium underfoot comfort experience. They offer a great fit and feel that can take you from morning to night.
- New Balance Running Shoes With a Fresh, Attractive Design: Add an exclamation mark to your outfit with these fitness shoes. They prove that functional can also be fashionable.