GeoJango National Parks Map – Slate Edition
GeoJango Maps was founded by Debbie Dennison who has been creating maps for many years – modeling the earth using scientific data. She designed maps and applications for the U.S. Military and a DOE National Laboratory. With this experience, Debbie created GeoJango to help spread the passion about maps, geography and how they can be used to learn more about our world.
Geography is the essence of understanding how we are connected by culture, history, civilization, commerce, nature, and the environment. This map is filled with thousands of details about the USA and is designed to encourage further exploration.
- Over 600 National Park Service Sites (Includes all 61 NPS sites as of March 2019)
- The tallest elevation in every state
- 10 of the most climbed peaks in the U.S.A.
- Hike the National Scenic Trails that cross the U.S.A.
- Visit Space Centers & much more
- Framed Size: 40 x 28 inches
- Map size: 36 x 24 inches
- Printed on satin paper and mounted to Gatorboard
- Beautifully framed with a frame of your choice
- You can also personalize the map with a custom title
- Includes 100 multi-colored map pins & a nice pin case